Something that most people don’t think about when listening to the Radio, but when adding new music to a Hospital Radio’s automated play-out system – you get to realise how risqué some songs can be perceived when played in the context of a hospital.
Listed below are a few songs which we have come across at Royal Free Radio, and decided that their message might not go down too well within the hospitals we broadcast to!
- Bye Bye Baby – Bay City Rollers
- The Drugs Don’t Work – The Verve
- Who Wants To Live Forever – Queen
- That’s Life – Frank Sinatra
- The First Cut Is The Deepest – Rod Stewart
- Heart Skips A Beat – Olly Murs
- Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door – Bob Dylan
- Girl, You have no Faith in Medicine – The White Stripes
- She’s gone- Hall and Oates
- Another One Bites The Dust – Queen
- Die Another Day – Madonna
- Prayer for The Dying – Seal
- Staying Alive – The Bee Gees
Let us know of any songs you feel would fit into this category by contacting us on Facebook or Twitter and we’ll add them to the list!